· 840 ~ 960MHz RFID write/read device embedded with Android 5.1/6.0 OS (adjustable according to various frequency requirement s in different countries and regions)
· Impinj R2000 based design, fully supports EPC CLASS1 G2、ISO18000-6B defined tag
· Capable for both Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) transmission and fixed-frequency transmission, supporting Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI)
· Carries 8 external antenna ports and supports antenna check
· Supports 4G networks (capable with all network modes) with main and secondary 4G antenna ports; supports Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS positioning
· Low power consumption design, single +9V ~ 24V power supply
· Supports firmware online update, and SDK is provided for secondary development.
· Compact design with IP43 standards, capable for various applications.
Intelligent RFID Communication
The FRD752 is a high performance UHF RFID reader. Base on the proprietary decoding and signal processing algorithm. FRD752 is able to perform high-speed tag read/write operations with an outstanding identification rate. It is embedded with Android OS, and supports 4G Wide Area Network (WAN). It forms an ideal choice for RFID applications, such as logistics, access control, anti-counterfeit and industrial production process control system.
840 ~ 960MHz
ISO18000-6C（EPC CLASS1 G2）ISO18000-6B
Wireless standards: 802.11 b/g/n/a
Security: WFA WPA/WPA2
Output power: Pmax <20dBm
Bluetooth characteristics: V2.1+EDR, 3.0+HS, V4.0+HS